Veterinary Services At World of Animals South Philadelphia
From routine annual wellness and new puppy/kitten appointments to sick visits, World of Animals at South Philadelphia is a full service hospital equipped to handle a wide variety of diseases and conditions. Focusing on the highest quality medicine and attention to detail, the World of Animals Team is always happy to answer your questions to ensure that all pet owners have the information needed to make the best decisions for their pets.
- Adult Preventative Care
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Heartworm, Lyme, Anaplasma, Ehrlichiosis Testing
- Fecal Screenings for common GI parasites
- Wellness Bloodwork
- Puppy/Kitten Preventative Care
- Puppy/Kitten Physical Examinations
- New Puppy/Kitten Counseling
- Puppy Preventative Testing (GI Worms/Parasites)
- Puppy/Kitten Vaccinations
- Feline Leukemia and FIV Testing
- Medical Services/Sick Visits
- Weight Loss
- Ear Infections
- Heart Disease
- Upper Respiratory Infections (Kennel Cough/Feline URI)
- Increased Drinking and Urination
- Straining to Urinate/Defecate
- Hyperthyroid/Hypothyroid Disease
- Eye Infections
- Much, Much More!!
- Surgical Services
- Dentistry (with extractions)
- Growth removals
- Pyometra (Infected Uterus)
- Much Much More!
- Comprehensive Blood Work Testing
- Digital Radiography
- Fecal Testing for GI worms/parasites
- In House Heartworm and Tick Disease Testing
- Ear Mite Testing
- Corneal Staining for Abrasions
6. Technician Services
- Nail Trims
- Anal Gland Expression
- Subcutaneous Fluid Therapy
World of Animals, Inc. at South Philadelphia accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, or Visa. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We also accept CareCredit.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
World of Animals, Inc. at South Philadelphia offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.