World of Animals’ at South Philadelphia is excited to announce that come June 13th we will begin the transition of welcoming our clients back into the hospital with their pets! We know you have missed accompanying your pets into our facility and we are looking forward to being able to bring you inside and communicate with you in person.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is of utmost importance to us, so there will still be some regulations that need to be followed in order for everyone’s continued safety.
1. Only one owner per visit can come inside. We hope if numbers stay low, then we can allow more than one person in the future but our exam rooms are small.
2. Masks are mandatory to come inside, so please bring one with you.
3. We will have you go directly into an exam room and will not be utilizing our lobby/waiting room at this time.
4. Please call or knock upon your arrival and we will escort you to an exam room.
5. If you are just picking up medication or food we ask that you do so curbside; call and we will bring everything outside to you.
We ask that you please be patient with our staff as we make this transition, they have no control over the rules implemented by management and are not able to change them or make exceptions. Recently we have had multiple incidents of clients becoming frustrated and verbally abusive (yelling, profanity, etc) to our team. Outbursts like these place an undue amount of stress on our crew and will not be tolerated.
The vast majority of our pet owners are wonderful and we thank you all for your patience and patronage over these last long 15 months. Like you, we at World of Animals’ Veterinary Hospitals are anxious for a return to our normal way of life, and with your cooperation, we feel this is a good start.
Connie Griffin CVPM
Jeffrey Stupine VMD