Due to the recent escalation of the Coronavirus outbreak, World of Animals Veterinary Hospitals have decided to take the following steps to help minimize the chance of our clients and staff contracting the disease. We ask that if you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus that you please ask someone else to transport your pet or – if it is a wellness visit – please reschedule to a time you are feeling better.
1) We will be asking all owners to check-in for appointments from their car or outside our offices for the duration of your pet’s appointment. One of our team members will collect your pet and bring them in for our doctors’ to examine.
2) A team member will call you to get answers to some preliminary questions.
3) Please keep your phones available while your pet is inside the office, the doctor will call after examining your pet to discuss any findings and to help determine a treatment plan with you for your pet.
4) Once the visit is complete and all medications ready we will call to take payment over the phone.
5) We ask that you remain on site and not leave to run errands or return home. We want to get your pet back to you promptly and need everyone’s cooperation in order to care for as many pets as possible each day.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation as we continue to help provide for your pets best health and wellness while also doing everything in our power to limit the risk of Coronavirus to you and our staff. This crisis is changing rapidly and we will be updating our website as new details and protocols are put into effect. As always we do have an online pharmacy that can be utilized to get certain medications and pet food delivered right to your door.
Thank you for your understanding.
Connie Griffin CVPM
Jeffrey Stupine VMD